The Department of Chemistry, Biochemistry and Environmental Protection is organizing each Saturday free of charge preparatory lectures for the entry exam in CHEMISTRY (from the beginning of March to the end of June). Those classes are held by professors of our department so that high school graduates have the possibility to get to know their future professors.
The curriculum of the preparatory classes foresees the curriculums of the subject of chemistry for those who had attended the scientific mathematical departments from the first to fourth grade. In the bookstore of our faculty one can purchase the booklet with preparatory tasks for the entry exam, which are adjusted to the lectures that are being held.
Any student who has completed secondary school education of a four year duration can enrol for the entry exam.
Every year there are two application deadlines, in June and in September. After the candidates apply there is a PRELIMINARY ranking published and after the entry exams were taken there is a UNIQUE ranking list published based on which the enrolment of accepted candidates takes place. The ranking of the candidates in the unique ranking list is being determined by taking into account the overall success accomplished during the secondary school education and the results accomplished at the entry exam.
THE CANDIDATES WHO EXPRESS INTEREST TO COMPETE BASED ON THE INFORMATION LEAFLET SHOW ORIGINALS BUT HAND IN COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Secondary school diplomas of all four years (photocopy),
- Diploma of the successfully completed final, that is secondary school Matura exam/prom exam (photocopy),
- Birth certificate (original),
- Receipt of the of paid entry exam fee.
Candidates are obliged when coming to pass the entry exam to take with them THEIR IDENTITY CARD OR PASSPORT!
THOSE CANDIDATES WHO ARE SELECTED FOR ENROLMENT HAVE TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
- Certified photocopies of documents (or originals),
- birth certificate (enclose with the application form ),
- two forms ŠV-20,
- index (the booklet into which the marks are being recorded),
- two photographs of the size 4×6 cm,
- medical certificate,
- proof of payment for the entry examination fees and insurance,
- proof of payment of school fees for students who are funding their studies.
More detailed information can be found on this site or you can write to e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org.