Biljana Abramović, PhD
University of Novi Sad Faculty of Sciences
Department of Chemistry, Biochemistry and Environmental Protection
Adress: Trg Dositeja Obradovića 3
21000 Novi Sad, Serbia
Tel::+ 381 64 3176539
Personal webpage: http://personal.pmf.uns.ac.rs/biljana.abramovic/
SCOPUS Author ID: 6603708350
- 1983. PhD in Chemistry, University of Novi Sad Faculty of Sciences, Novi Sad, Serbia
- 1979. MSc in Chemistry University of Novi Sad Faculty of Sciences, Novi Sad, Serbia
- 1975. BSc in Chemistry, University of Novi Sad Faculty of Sciences, Novi Sad, Serbia.
SCIENTIFIC AND ACADEMIC POSITIONS
- 1995-today, Full Professor of University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- 1990-1995. Associate professor, Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- 1984-1990. Assistant professor, Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- 1980-1984. Assistant, Faculty of Sciences, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Šojić Merkulov, D., Abramović, B., Armaković, S., Finčur, N., Chromatographic methods of analysis, Faculty of Sciences, Novi Sad, 2020 (in Serbian) (e-book).
- Abramović, B., Šojić, D., Practical Exercises in Environmental Chemistry, University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Sciences, Third Edition, Novi Sad, 2014 (in Serbian).
- Abramović, B., Anderluh, V., Practical Exercises in Environmental Chemistry, University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Sciences, Novi Sad, 2002 (in Serbian).
- Abramović, B.F., Microanalysis – selected chapters, Second updated and edited edition, in Edition ” University Textbook” No 114, Avramov, S., (Ed.), University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Sciences, Novi Sad, 2000 (in Serbian).
- Abramović, B.F., Practical Exercises in Microanalysis, in Edition “University Textbook” No 6, Herceg, D., (Ed.), University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Sciences, Novi Sad, 1995 (in Serbian).
- Analysis of biologically actives substances (pharmaceuticals, pesticides, myxotoxins)
- Stability and advanced oxidation processes of biologically actives substances
- Kinetics methods of analysis
- Development of Methods of Monitoring and Removal of Biologically Actives Substances Aimed at Improving the Quality of the Environment, Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia (2011-2019), leader.
- Comparison of photocatalytic efficiency of Zr/Fe2O3 and Si/ZrO2 nanopowders in degradation of biologically actives substances present in the environment using simulated solar light, Provincial Secretariat for Science and Technological Development, Autonomous Province of Vojvodina, Serbia (2017-2018), leader.
- Optimization of Cost Effective and Environmentally Friendly Procedures for Treatment of Regional Water Resources (OCEEFPTRWR), Hungary-Serbia IPA Cross-border Co-operation Programme (2010-2011), leader.
- Abramović, B.F., Uzelac, M.M., Armaković, S.J., Gašić, U., Četojević-Simin, D.D., Armaković, S., Experimental and computational study of hydrolysis and photolysis of antibiotic ceftriaxone: Degradation kinetics, pathways, and toxicity, Science of the Total Environment, 768 (2021) No 144991, pp. 1-11.
- Armaković, S. J., Armaković, S., Šibul, F., Četojević-Simin, D. D., Tubić, A., Abramović, B. F., Kinetics, mechanism and toxicity of intermediates of solar light induced photocatalytic degradation of pindolol: Experimental and computational modeling approach, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 393C (2020) 122490, pp. 1-12.
- Marić, B., Pavlić, B., Čolović, D., Abramović, B., Zeković, Z., Bodroža-Solarov, M., Ilić, N., Teslić, N., Recovery of high-content ω–3 fatty acid oil from raspberry (Rubus idaeus L.) seeds: chemical composition and functional quality, LWT – Food Science and Technology, 130 (2020) No 109627, pp. 1-9.
- Banić, N.D., Abramović, B.F., Krstić, J.B., Šojić Merkulov, D.V., Finčur, N.L., Mitrić, M.N. (2019): Novel WO3/Fe3O4 magnetic photocatalysts: Preparation, characterization and thiacloprid photodegradation, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. 70: 264–275.
- Šojić Merkulov, D., Despotović, V., Banić, N., Armaković, S., Finčur, N., Lazarević, M., Četojevic-Simin, D., Orčić, D., Radoičić, M., Šaponjić, Z., Čomor, M., Abramović, B., (2018): Photocatalytic decomposition of selected biologically active compounds in environmental waters using TiO2/polyaniline nanocomposites: Kinetics, toxicity and intermediates assessment, Environmental Pollution. 239: 457-465.
- Jakšić, S., Živkov-Baloš, M., Mihaljev, Ž., Mašić, Z., Jajić, I., Banić, N., Abramović, B. (2015): Extraction without organic solvents in the determination of fumonisins B1, B2, and B3 in maize, by HPLC–FLD and ELISA tests, Food Analytical Methods. 8: 1446-1455.
- Author of 108 pablications on SCI list, 7 chapters in the book and 37 pablications in national journals.
- 2136 citations (Scopus), 1794 independent citations, h index 28.
- International conferences: 120; Domestic conferences: 85.
- Leader of five and co-worker of 22 projects.
- Mentor of six PhD thesis.
- Member of Concil on the National Qualifications Framework in Serbia.
- Vice-rector for Education University of Novi Sad (2015–2018).
- Member of Council and Senate of University of Novi Sad (2013–2015).
- President (2013–2015) and member (2010–2012) of the Professional Board for Sciences of University of Novi Sad.
- Member of the Senate of Department of Chemistry, Biochemistry and Environmental Protection (2009–2020).
- Head of the Chair of Analytical Chemistry (2008–2020).
- Member of the Serbian Chemical Society – Chemical Society of Vojvodina (SHD–HDV) and the Association for Water Technology and Sanitary Engineering.
- President of SHD–HDV (2000–2004).
- Vice-president of SHD (2002–2005).
- President of the Division of Analytical Chemistry of SHD–HDV (2009–2020).
- Vice-president of SHD–HDV (2005–2016).
- Member of the Editorial Board of the journal Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society (from 2003).
- President of Scientific committee of Meeting of SHD 2003, 2007, and 2015.
- Honorary member of SHD (from 2012).
- Charter of University of Novi Sad (2015).
- Charter of Department of Chemistry, Biochemistry and Environmental Protection (2012).
- Charter SHD-HDV (2007).
- Acknowledgments SHD-HDV (2001).