dr Dejan Krčmar
Chair of Chemical Technology and Environmental Protection
University of Novi Sad Faculty of Sciences
Department of Chemistry, Biochemistry and Environmental Protection
Adress: Trg Dositeja Obradovića 3
21000 Novi Sad, Serbia
Tel:+ 381 21 485 2728
SCOPUS Author ID: 14067465300
- 2010. PhD in Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- 2007. MSc in Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- 2002. BSc in Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences University of Novi Sad, Serbia.
SCIENTIFIC AND ACADEMIC POSITIONS
- 2021: Full professor, Faculty of Sciences University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- 2016-2021 Associate professor, Faculty of Sciences University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- 2011-2016. Assistant professor, Faculty of Sciences University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- 2007-2011. Assistant, Faculty of Sciences University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- 2002-2007. Junior Researcher, Faculty of Sciences University of Novi Sad, Serbia.
- Fundanmental methods of environmental protection technology
- Fundamentals ofChemical Technology
- Industrial wastewater treatment
- Control of industrial waste streams
- Project- environmental impact analysis
- Wastewater treatment process design
- Sediment Quality (advanced course)
- Ecoengineering (advanced course)
- Environmental monitoring (advanced course).
- Dalmacija B., Rončević S., Vrbaški Ž., Krčmar D., Chemical technology, University of Novi Sad Faculty of Sciences, Novi Sad, (In Serbian)
- Dalmacija B., Maletić S., Krčmar D., Dalmacija M., Tomašević D., Ugarčina-Perović S., Pešić V. Water Protection Part II – practicum , University of Novi Sad Faculty of Sciences, Novi Sad, (In Serbian)
- Dalmacija B., Rončević S., Krčmar D., Kerkez Đ., Pešić V., Chemical technology – practicum, University of Novi Sad Faculty of Sciences, Novi Sad, (In Serbian)
- Maletić S., Dalmacija M., Dalmacija B., Bečelić-Tomin M., Rončević S., Krčmar D., Kerkez Đ., Sources and control of environmental pollution, University of Novi Sad Faculty of Sciences, Novi Sad, 2017. (In Serbian)
- Chemistry and technology of environmental protections
- Water and soil quality
- Remediation of contaminated sites (water, soil, sediment).
- Development of new materials for application in environmentally friendly technologies for the cost-effective remediation of contaminated sites threatening cross-border regions – MATCROSS, Hungary-Serbia IPA Cross border Co-operation Programme (2011-2013),
- Improving sediment remediation technologies to protect water, Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia (2011-2019)
- Development of a model for the prioritization of landfills for closure and rehabilitation in AP Vojvodina based on environmental risk assessment, Provincial Secretariat for Higher Education and Scientific Research, Autonomous Province of Vojvodina, Serbia (2016-2019).
- Krčmar D., Tenodi S., Grba N., Kerkez Đ., Watson M., Rončević S., Dalmacija B. (2018) Preremedial assessment of the municipal landfill pollution impact on soil and shallow groundwater in Subotica, Serbia. Science of the Total Environment 615, 1341–1354.
- Krčmar D., Varga N., Prica M., Cvetićanin L., Zuković M., Dalmacija B., Corba Z. (2017) Application of hexagonal two dimensional electrokinetic system on the nickel contaminated sediment and modelling the transport behavior of nickel during elektrokinetic treatment. Separation and Purification Technology, 192,253-261.
- Krčmar D., Dubovina M., Grba N., Pešić V., Watson M., Tričković J., Dalmacija B. (2017)
Distribution of organic and inorganic substances in the sediments of the “Great Bačka Canal”, a European environmental hotspot. Science of the Total Environment601–602, 833–844.
- Dubovina M., Krčmar D., Grba N., Watson M., Rađenović D., Tomašević D., Dalmacija B. (2018) Distribution and ecological risk assessment of organic and inorganic pollutants in the sediments of the transnational Begej canal (Serbia-Romania). Environmental Pollution, 236, 773-784.
- Poguberović S., Krčmar D., Maletić S., Kónya Z., Tomašević Pilipović D., Kerkez Đ., Rončević S. (2016) Removal of As(III) and Cr(VI) from aqueous solutions using “green” zero-valent iron nanoparticles produced by oak, mulberry and cherry leaf extracts. Ecological Engineering.
- Participated in more than 60 projects and studies related to research in environmental protection and technology (leader of 3 projects)
- Head of the Chair of Chemical Technology and Environmental Protection (2018 to present).
- Member of the Council of Faculty of Sciences University of Novi Sad (2015 – 2018).
- Member of the Laboratory for environmental analysis “Docent dr Milena Dalmacija” (Accredited)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Foundation “Docent dr Milena Dalmacija”.
- Member of the Standards Commission KS Z183 Characterization and Waste Management, Institute for Standardization of Serbia (2016 to present).
- Member of the Technical Commission in process of Environmental Impact Assessment and the Technical Committees in process of implementation of the environmental legislation on the IPPC/IED (IPPC permit).
- Member of several scientific and professional associations (IWA – International Water Association…).